Volunteers desperately NEEDED! To volunteer, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some tasks that assistance is needed:
- Registration, help sell and hand out badges and badge holders the first two hours of Saturday and/or Sunday (Lisa Goldstein + Michelle Hymowitz)
- Shelf assembly and Games Library setup Friday 8am-10am
- Empty trash cans at closing – this is a real stress point for the con director, since it’s very hard to do this while gamers are still playing. It’s just a 15 minute job.
- Pack up games libraries Sunday evening.
- Photography – yes, your iPhone photography is fine. We need representative photos of classes of games played, events, facility, and happy gamers.
- Help with Bring & Buy store. You get first option at game purchases and pay no fee to sell yours! (Eric Hymowitz is running it this year)
- Marketing to Meetup Groups
- Marketing and PR with local news media
- Volunteer coordinator (recruit and manage volunteer applications and activities)