We’ll be running a super-easy Bring & Buy games store on Saturday, January 26th.
- Game Check-in: 10AM – Noon
- Store Opens / Early Price: Noon
- Middle Price: 1 PM
- Late Price: 2 PM
- Store Closes: 3PM
- Sellers paid out: ~4PM
All fees and commissions go to GCOM to help offset costs of the con space rental. Your sales get you cash and your purchases get you some great games at great deals — both while supporting local board gaming.
See the games available for sale! Bring cash! That way you can buy snack bar items if you get nibbly before or after a big meal. Auction Store sales start at 12 noon, with price drops at 1 and 2. Sales end at 3.
- An additional $0.25 processing fee per item will apply if your Item Sheets are not pre-printed. For example,
- You email the Registration Form after the deadline, or
- You bring your Auction Store Registration Form (above) to Winterfest on a USB drive, or
- You left them home.
You should expect significant check-in delays as well.
- If the Auction Store Registration Form (above) is not provided electronically, there will be an additional $0.25 processing fee per item
- We will deduct these fees as part of the seller payout – no need to pay during game check-in.
- For example, a game that sells for $21, GCOM will take $2 commission and $.25 registration fee, and give $18.75 to the seller.
Questions about the Auction Store? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GCOM is also accepting donations of games and gaming items to be sold to other gamers for $2 each after the Bring & Buy closes, with a price drop to $1/item on Sunday. If you have an unloved game, promo, book, etc. that’s not worth marketing, but hate to send to the landfill, this is a great way to pass it on to your fellow gamers. De-clutter and get green while helping GCOM.